The Meadows Building

Originally Named for Dallas oil magnate Algur H. Meadows, The Meadows Building was constructed in 1954, as Dallas’ first suburban highrise office building. As a tenant in the building, JCI was commissioned in 2005 to design upgraded lobbies and common corridors throughout the building, while staying true to the mid-century modern style of the interiors. JCI designers and craftsmen restored the locally famous “Flying Saucer” light fixtures in the building’s main lobby, and preserved the quirky “Bat Man” style custom door handles. The property holds its popularity and very rarely has vacant space available.

The Meadows Building The Meadows Building The Meadows Building

Back to Top