AJCI

This red brick loft environment was JCI’s design studio for the first 5 years. The space was created in a 1920’s bank building on Main Street in downtown Richardson, and was the beginning of an “Adaptive Reuse” tradition for which the firm is still known today. The workstations were made of recycled doors on sawhorses, divided by antique windows from a salvage yard. The load-bearing masonry walls were 18” thick, which made for a very cool and quiet work space.

AJCI AJCI

Back to Top